Payment and Delivery
We've tried to ensure that paying for your order is as convenient for you as possible, so you can use your Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch or Solo card. We also accept cheques and postal orders, but would not advise sending cash through the post.
During checkout, you can select from the following payment methods:
- Barclays ePDQ: Use your credit or debit card to pay for your order. You will be transferred to the Barcalys ePDQ secure payment website to complete the transaction.
- PayPal: You can use your PayPal balance (as well as your credit or debit card) to pay for your order. You will be transferred to the PayPal secure payment website to complete your transaction. Note: If you do not have a PayPal account and wish to use your credit or debit card via this service, under certain criteria you may have to create a PayPal account before you can successfully complete the payment. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control.
- Bank Transfer: Make a payment directly into our bank account. At the end of the checkout process, you'll be presented with all the information you need to make a payment directly from your bank account to ours.
- Phone Ordering: Call us with your payment card details. When you've completed the checkout process, call us on 01323 891901 (+44 1323 891901 from outside the UK) to pay for your order.
- Cheque / Postal Order / Bank Draft: Please make your cheque, etc, payable to Bio Nutrition Health Products Ltd and send it to:
Bio Nutrition Health Products Ltd
G1 Chaucer Business Park
No orders can be despatched until payment has been successfully received.
The prices shown on this website are in pounds sterling and all transactions will take place in that currency. An approximate euro equivalent is also shown, but this is for guidance only. If your local currency is euros, you may pay more or less than the amount shown depending on the prevailing exchange rate. This website uses data supplied by xe.com to calculate euro prices and we make no guarantees that the information supplied is accurate.
If your local currency is not pounds sterling or euros, you can get an indication of the current exchange rate by visiting xe.com.
Pricing for deliveries outside the UK
Now that the UK has left the EU, we do not charge UK VAT on deliveries being made outside of the UK. It should be noted, though, that due to current agreements that are in place, customers outside of the UK may be liable for import duties, taxes or other charges before they can take delivery of their order.
These charges (if applicable) may vary from country to country and with the value of the goods being shipped. All such charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the goods.
Orders are despatched as soon as possible after we receive them. This generally means that orders received before noon Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day, while orders received after that time will be despatched on the next working day.
All UK orders are sent by second class post, unless otherwise requested (there may be a charge for services other than second class). Postage is free on all UK deliveries over £20 in value. For orders under £10, there is a small charge of £2.95 and for orders between £10 and £20 it's just £2.45.
Delivery by second class post takes, on average, three or four working days, but can take longer - especially at traditionally busy times of the year like Christmas. If your order is urgent, please choose one of the other postage options available. Please note that, during the Covid-19 lockdown, this delivery time is at least doubled.
All non-UK orders are sent by Royal Mail Airmail and postage is charged according to the weight of the parcel and the destination country. Postage charges will be automatically calculated during the checkout process. Larger orders with greater weight (over 2kg) may be split into several parcels, to reduce the cost of postage.
Delivery by Royal Mail Airmail varies from country to country but you should allow at least 14 working days. Please note that, during the Covid-19 lockdown, this delivery time is at least doubled.
Postage & Packing Charge (£)
World Zone 2
World Zone 1
[According to Royal Mail classifications Europe is: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzogovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic), Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vatican City. World Zone 2 is: Antartica, Australia, Belau, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, Coral Sea Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, Keeling, Kiribati, Macao, Nauru Island, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, PDR of Laos, Pitcairn Island, Samoa (Western & US), Singapore, Solomon Islands, Tahiti, Tokelau Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu. World Zone 1 is: Any country not listed elsewhere.]
[UK VAT: UK VAT is charged for deliveries to European countries that are EU Member States. European prices shown in this table include UK VAT, which will be deducted at checkout for any European but non-EU deliveries. Prices shown for Non-Europe do not include UK VAT.]