Payment and Delivery
We've tried to ensure that paying for your order is as convenient for you as possible, so you can use your Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch or Solo card. We also accept cheques and postal orders, but would not advise sending cash through the post.
During checkout, you can select from the following payment methods:
- Barclays ePDQ: Use your credit or debit card to pay for your order. You will be transferred to the Barclays ePDQ secure payment website to complete the transaction.
- PayPal: You can use your PayPal balance (as well as your credit or debit card) to pay for your order. You will be transferred to the PayPal secure payment website to complete your transaction. Note: If you do not have a PayPal account and wish to use your credit or debit card via this service, under certain criteria you may have to create a PayPal account before you can successfully complete the payment. Unfortunately, this is outside of our control.
- Bank Transfer: Make a payment directly into our bank account. At the end of the checkout process, you'll be presented with all the information you need to make a payment directly from your bank account to ours.
- Phone Ordering: Call us with your payment card details. When you've completed the checkout process, call us on 01323 891901 (+44 1323 891901 from outside the UK) to pay for your order.
- Cheque / Postal Order / Bank Draft: Please make your cheque, etc, payable to Bio Nutrition Health Products Ltd and send it to:
Bio Nutrition Health Products Ltd
G1 Chaucer Business Park
No orders can be despatched until payment has been successfully received.
The prices shown on this website are in pounds sterling and all transactions will take place in that currency. An approximate euro equivalent is also shown, but this is for guidance only. If your local currency is euros, you may pay more or less than the amount shown depending on the prevailing exchange rate. This website uses data supplied by xe.com to calculate euro prices and we make no guarantees that the information supplied is accurate.
If your local currency is not pounds sterling or euros, you can get an indication of the current exchange rate by visiting xe.com.
Pricing for deliveries outside the UK
Now that the UK has left the EU, we do not charge UK VAT on deliveries being made outside of the UK. It should be noted, though, that due to current agreements that are in place, customers outside of the UK may be liable for import duties, taxes or other charges before they can take delivery of their order.
These charges (if applicable) may vary from country to country and with the value of the goods being shipped. All such charges are the responsibility of the person receiving the goods.
Orders are despatched as soon as possible after we receive them. This generally means that orders received before noon Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day, while orders received after that time will be despatched on the next working day.
All UK orders are sent by second class post, unless otherwise requested (there may be a charge for services other than second class). Postage is free on all UK deliveries over £25 in value. For orders under £12.50, there is a small charge of £3.45 and for orders between £12.50 and £25 it's just £2.95. (Based on the final basket total, after discounts).
Delivery by second class post takes, on average, three or four working days, but can take longer - especially at traditionally busy times of the year like Christmas. If your order is urgent, please choose one of the other postage options available. Please note that, during the Covid-19 lockdown, this delivery time is at least doubled.
All non-UK orders are sent by Royal Mail Airmail and postage is charged according to the weight of the parcel and the destination country. Postage charges will be automatically calculated during the checkout process. Larger orders with greater weight (over 2kg) may be split into several parcels, to reduce the cost of postage.
Delivery by Royal Mail Airmail varies from country to country but you should allow at least 14 working days. Please note that, during the Covid-19 lockdown, this delivery time is at least doubled.
Postage & Packing Charge (£)
[According to Royal Mail classifications EU is: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. USA applies only the United States of America. ROW is any other country.
Weight limit for overseas deliveries is 10kg. If your order is in excess of this, you will not be offered any shipping methods to choose from. In this event, please contact us to discuss options. Orders over 2kg in weight may be split into several parcels for despatch